A Fun and Creative Way to Celebrate Baby Showers: What’s in Your Purse?
Baby showers are a time-honored tradition, filled with joy and excitement. But sometimes, it can be difficult to come up with creative ways to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. One way to make a baby shower more fun and interactive is to play the game “What’s in Your Purse?”
What is the Game?
The game is simple: each guest brings their purse to the shower and takes turns showing off the contents of their bag. The other guests then have to guess what each item is. The person who can identify the most items correctly wins the game.
How to Play
- Gather your guests and have them bring their purses to the shower.
- Take turns having each guest show off the contents of their purse.
- The other guests must try to guess what each item is.
- The person who can identify the most items correctly wins the game.
- At the end of the game, the winner can receive a prize.
Benefits of Playing
Playing “What’s in Your Purse?” is a fun and creative way to celebrate a baby shower. Not only does it get everyone involved in the festivities, but it also encourages guests to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions. Plus, it’s a great way to learn more about the guests and their unique personalities.
“What’s in Your Purse?” is a great game to play at baby showers. Not only is it fun and interactive, but it also encourages guests to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions. So, if you’re looking for a creative way to celebrate a baby shower, why not try this fun game?