A Fun and Exciting Game for Baby Showers: What’s in Your Purse?
Baby showers are a time for friends and family to come together to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. One way to make the event even more fun and exciting is to play a game. A great game to play at a baby shower is “What’s in Your Purse?”
How to Play
- Before the baby shower, ask each guest to bring a purse (or bag) with them.
- Once everyone has arrived, divide the guests into two teams.
- Give each team a list of items that may be found in a purse or bag.
- Set a timer for two minutes.
- Each team must search through their purses and bags to find as many items on the list as they can.
- The team that finds the most items on the list wins the game.
Items to Look For
- Cell Phone
- Coin Purse
- Compact Mirror
- Credit Card
- Makeup Bag
- Nail File
At the end of the game, the winning team can be rewarded with a prize. Some ideas for prizes include:
- A gift card to a baby store
- A box of chocolates
- A bottle of champagne
- A bouquet of flowers
- A spa day for two
“What’s in Your Purse?” is a fun and exciting game for baby showers. It is sure to be a hit with guests of all ages. So, the next time you’re planning a baby shower, consider adding this game to your list of activities.