A Fun and Unique Baby Shower Activity: What’s in Your Purse?
Baby showers are a time to celebrate the arrival of a new bundle of joy and have a fun time with family and friends. To make your baby shower stand out, you can create a fun and unique activity that all of your guests can participate in. One activity that is sure to be a hit is What’s in Your Purse?
- Before the baby shower, purchase a variety of small items that can fit in a purse. Some items might include:
- Bubble gum
- Granola bar
- At the baby shower, place a bowl of the items in the center of the room. Ask each guest to take one item and put it in their purse.
- Once everyone has an item, have each guest take turns guessing what item is in their purse.
- Once everyone has guessed, the guest with the most correct guesses wins a prize!
- It’s easy to set up: All you need is a bowl of items and a prize.
- It’s a great ice breaker: Guests will have to talk to each other to get hints about what item is in their purse.
- It’s fun for everyone: Even guests who don’t know each other can join in on the fun.
A Fun and Unique Baby Shower Activity: What’s in Your Purse? is sure to be a hit at any baby shower. It’s a great way to get everyone involved and have a fun time. So grab a bowl of items and get ready to find out What’s in Your Purse?