Are Sensory Videos Good For Newborns?
When it comes to caring for a newborn, parents may be wondering if sensory videos are beneficial for their little one. To help answer this question, let’s look at the potential pros and cons.
- Sensory videos are entertaining and stimulating for newborns.
- They feature bright, vibrant colors and calming music.
- The gentle movements can help soothe a fussy baby.
- Gently talking and singing to newborns might be more beneficial than watching a video.
- Too much time spent in front of screens can be damaging to a baby’s developing brain.
- The soothing visuals and calming music can quickly become boring if used too often.
Overall, sensory videos can be helpful for newborns, as long as they are watched in moderation. For best results, parents should also talk and sing to their baby as much as possible. As a parent, trust your instincts when it comes to choosing what is best for your little one.