Baby Shower Fun: Get to Know Your Guests with What’s in Your Purse!
A baby shower is a fun and exciting way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby. One of the best ways to make the shower more enjoyable for everyone is to get to know your guests better. To do this, try playing a game of “What’s in Your Purse?”
How to Play
- Have each guest bring a purse or bag to the shower.
- When it’s time to play the game, have each guest take turns emptying their purse onto a table.
- The other guests then have to guess what each item is.
- The guest who can guess the most items correctly wins a prize.
Tips for Playing the Game
- Set a time limit – Give each guest a few minutes to guess the items. This will keep the game moving and make sure everyone gets a chance to participate.
- Make it fun – Encourage guessing and laughter, and don’t be afraid to get creative with your guesses.
- Give out prizes – Have a few small prizes on hand for the winner and runner-up. This will make the game more exciting and give everyone an incentive to participate.
Playing “What’s in Your Purse?” at your baby shower is a great way to get to know your guests better and have some fun. With a few simple tips and a little bit of creativity, you can make this game a hit at your next baby shower.