Beware: Blowing in a Baby’s Face Could Be Dangerous
It may be a common practice for parents and grandparents to blow in a baby’s face to make them laugh, but this practice could be dangerous for a baby’s health. According to experts, blowing in a baby’s face can cause health issues such as:
- Ear infections – Blowing in a baby’s face can cause a buildup of fluid in the ear, which can lead to an infection.
- Respiratory infections – Blowing in a baby’s face can introduce bacteria or viruses into the baby’s respiratory system, leading to an infection.
- Allergies – Blowing in a baby’s face can cause an allergic reaction, which can lead to coughing, sneezing, and other symptoms.
Tips for Keeping Your Baby Safe
If you want to keep your baby safe, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Avoid blowing in your baby’s face.
- Avoid kissing your baby on the face.
- Wash your hands before handling your baby.
- Avoid taking your baby out in public places, especially during cold and flu season.
- Make sure your baby is up to date on their vaccinations.
Blowing in a baby’s face may seem harmless, but it can actually be dangerous for their health. If you want to keep your baby safe, it’s best to avoid blowing in their face and to follow the tips listed above.