Don’t Say Baby: Winning Strategies for the Classic Shower Game
The classic baby shower game of Don’t Say Baby is a fun and exciting way to get everyone involved in the festivities. It is a game that can be played with both adults and children, and can be adapted to fit any size group. The goal of the game is simple: whoever can last the longest without saying the word “baby” wins!
How to Play Don’t Say Baby
- Gather your group and explain the rules of the game. Everyone must agree not to say the word “baby” for the duration of the game.
- Choose a designated “Baby Monitor” to keep track of who says the word “baby” and when.
- Set a timer for the game. A good length of time is 15-30 minutes.
- The game starts when the timer begins. Everyone must be careful not to say the word “baby” for the duration of the game.
- If someone says the word “baby,” they must be called out by the Baby Monitor and are eliminated from the game.
- The last person standing at the end of the game is the winner.
Winning Strategies for Don’t Say Baby
- Avoid Baby Talk: This is the most important strategy for winning the game. Try to avoid words that are related to babies, such as “infant,” “toddler,” or “child.”
- Listen Carefully: Pay close attention to the conversations around you and be sure to catch anyone who might slip up and say the word “baby.”
- Stay Focused: It can be easy to get distracted and forget that you’re playing the game. Stay focused and don’t let your mind wander.
- Think Before You Speak: Before you say anything, take a moment to think about what you’re about to say. This will help you avoid saying the word “baby” by accident.
- Be Creative: If you find yourself in a situation where you need to talk about babies, try to be creative and think of other words to use instead.
Don’t Say Baby is a fun and easy game to play at any baby shower. With a little bit of practice and these winning strategies, you’ll be sure to come out on top!