Easy Steps for Warming Baby’s Bottle with Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer
Using a bottle warmer is a quick and easy way to warm your baby’s bottle. Here are some simple steps to follow when using the Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer:
Step 1: Fill the Water Reservoir
- Lift the lid of the Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer and fill the water reservoir with warm tap water.
- Do not overfill the water reservoir.
- Replace the lid.
Step 2: Place the Bottle
- Place the bottle in the bottle warmer.
- Make sure the bottle is securely in place.
- Close the lid of the bottle warmer.
Step 3: Select the Desired Temperature
- Press the power button to turn the bottle warmer on.
- Use the up and down arrows to select the desired temperature.
- The Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer will warm the bottle to the desired temperature.
Step 4: Remove the Bottle
- Once the desired temperature is reached, the bottle warmer will beep to let you know.
- Carefully remove the bottle from the bottle warmer.
- Check the temperature of the bottle before feeding your baby.
Using the Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer is a quick and easy way to warm your baby’s bottle. Following these simple steps will ensure that the bottle is warmed to the desired temperature every time.