Fun and Games: Get to Know Your Guests with a ‘What’s in Your Purse’ Baby Shower Game
A baby shower is a great time to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new bundle of joy. To make the gathering even more special, why not add some fun and games? One of the most popular baby shower games is the ‘What’s in Your Purse’ game.
How to Play
- Gather all the guests and ask each one to bring their purse.
- Give each guest a piece of paper and pen.
- Have each guest list all the items in their purse.
- After everyone has finished, have each guest read out their list.
- The guest who has the most items in their purse wins the game.
Items to Look For
The ‘What’s in Your Purse’ game is a great way to get to know your guests and find out about their interests. Some of the items to look for in the purses include:
- Cell Phone
- Nail File
If you want to make the game a bit more challenging, you can add some variations. For example, you can ask the guests to list the items in their purse in alphabetical order or you can ask them to list the items in order of importance.
The ‘What’s in Your Purse’ game is a great way to get to know your guests and have some fun at the same time. It’s an easy game to set up and can be adapted to suit any type of baby shower. So, why not give it a try and see who has the most interesting items in their purse?