Get Ready to Toast Baby in Who’s Your Daddy – Here’s How!
Are you ready to toast Baby in Who’s Your Daddy? If you’re like most people, you know that this popular drinking game is a great way to have some fun with friends. But if you’re new to the game, you may be wondering how to get started. Here’s a quick guide to help you get ready to toast Baby in Who’s Your Daddy.
1. Gather Your Supplies
Before you can start playing Who’s Your Daddy, you’ll need to gather a few supplies. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Alcohol of your choice (beer, wine, or hard liquor)
- Shot glasses
2. Set Up the Game
Once you have all your supplies, it’s time to set up the game. Here’s how to do it:
- Set up the table with the shot glasses and cups.
- Fill the shot glasses with your chosen alcohol.
- Fill the cups with ice and the chosen alcohol.
- Place the cups in the middle of the table.
3. Start Playing
Now that you have everything set up, it’s time to start playing Who’s Your Daddy. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose a player to be the “Daddy”.
- The Daddy will take a shot of their chosen alcohol.
- The other players will take turns drinking from the cups.
- The last player to finish their drink is the new “Daddy”.
4. Keep Playing
Once you’ve gone through a few rounds, you’ll be ready to keep playing Who’s Your Daddy. Just keep repeating the steps above until everyone has had their fill of fun.
5. Have Fun!
That’s it! Now you know how to get ready to toast Baby in Who’s Your Daddy. So gather your friends, get your supplies, and have a great time playing this classic drinking game. Cheers!