How to Clean Baby Helmets
A baby helmet is a vital piece of headgear for your infant and it’s crucial that it stays clean and undamaged. Regularly cleaning the helmet is the best method for ensuring its protection, as well as longevity. By following the steps here, you can keep your baby’s helmet in tip top shape.
What You Need
- Mild Detergent
- Soft-Bristled Brush
- Soft Cleaning Cloth
Steps for Cleaning
- Lightly Brush Helmet – use a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and other residue from the surface.
- Mix Detergent – adding a few drops of mild detergent into one cup of warm water.
- Dampen Cloth – dip the cleaning cloth into the detergent solution and wring it out well.
- Wipe Helmet – begin wiping the helmet in a gentle, circular motion until the dirt is gone.
- Allow to Dry – place the helmet in a well-ventilated area and allow it to dry completely.
- For stubborn dirt, use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a gentle scrubbing motion.
- Always use warm water, never hot. Hot water can lead to damage and fading of any colors present.
- Try to avoid getting the helmet’s pads wet, as this can affect their integrity.
By following the steps here, you can keep your baby’s helmet in tip top shape. Remember to use mild detergent, warm water, and a soft-bristled brush when cleaning your baby’s helmet. This will ensure that the helmet stays safe, clean, and in good condition.