How to Draw Luffy Gear 4 from One Piece
- Drawing paper
- Coloring materials (optional)
- Start by drawing the torso. Draw a circle in the middle and a long stretched rectangle below it.
- Draw Luffy’s face. Add two big eyes and an exaggerated grin.
- Draw his spikes. Draw two arcs on top of the head and four curved lines coming down the back.
- Draw his clothes. Draw two curved lines above the head and eight lines coming down the torso.
- Draw the hands and feet. Draw two ellipses for the hands and two rounded rectangles for the feet.
- Draw the details. Draw the collar, the straps, the buttons, and the wings wings.
And you are done!
Now you can color in your Luffy Gear 4 drawing. With a little bit of practice, you’ll be able to draw it perfectly! Enjoy your drawing and have fun with it.