Dressing Baby According to Temperature
It’s very important to dress your baby according to the season and weather to keep them comfortable and safe. Here are some guidelines to help you dress your baby properly according to the temperature:
- Lightweight Clothing: Dress your baby in lightweight, breathable clothing. Organic cotton is a great choice.
- Sun Protection: Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen on exposed areas such as feet, hands and face to protect your baby from the sun.
- Head Protection: Make sure to put a sun hat on your baby when you go out, which will shade them from the sun but will also help keep them cool.
- Layers: Dress your baby in several layers. Start with a layer of underwear, then add a t-shirt or a baby onesie followed by a long-sleeved shirt and a warm sweater.
- Hat: Always make sure to put a hat on your baby when you go outside. This will help keep them warm and will also protect their sensitive head and ears from the cold.
- Footwear: Make sure to put some socks on your baby’s feet and some shoes or booties to protect them from the cold ground and keep their feet warm.
By following these guidelines, you will be sure to dress your baby according to the temperature for maximum comfort and protection!