How to Easily Warm Up Baby’s Bottles with Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer
Warming up baby’s bottles can be a hassle. But with the Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer, you can easily and quickly warm up your baby’s bottles with ease. Here’s how:
Step 1: Prepare the Bottle Warmer
- Fill the water chamber with filtered water.
- Make sure the water level is below the MAX fill line.
- Plug in the bottle warmer and turn it on.
Step 2: Place the Bottle in the Warmer
- Place the bottle in the warmer.
- Secure the bottle by tightening the lid.
- Press the button to start warming.
Step 3: Wait for the Bottle to Warm Up
- The warmer will beep when the bottle is ready.
- The warmer will keep the bottle warm for up to 10 minutes.
- If the bottle needs to be warmer, press the button again.
Step 4: Test the Temperature of the Bottle
- Before feeding your baby, test the temperature of the bottle.
- The ideal temperature is 98.6°F (37°C).
- If the bottle is too hot, run it under cold water for a few seconds.
Using the Baby’s Brew Bottle Warmer is an easy and convenient way to warm up your baby’s bottles. With just a few simple steps, you can quickly and easily warm up your baby’s bottles in no time.