How to Get the 1370 Gear in Lost Ark
The 1370 Gear is Essential for High Level Play
The 1370 Gear is essential for players who are looking to reach the highest levels of play in Lost Ark. This gear is rare and highly sought after, so if you’re looking to get your hands on it, here is what you need to know:
Requirements for Getting the 1370 Gear
– You must have a character level of 60 or higher.
– You must have a minimum of 5,000 Ark Points.
– You must have completed the Odyssey Quests in the World of Sky.
How to Get the 1370 Gear
Complete all the Odyssey Quests in the World of Sky. These are special quests that require you to defeat powerful bosses and obtain special items. Note that some of the quests can be quite difficult and time consuming.
Go to the Ark Shop and purchase the 1370 gear with your Ark Points. The 1370 gear is split into two main categories:
- Armor Set – consisting of a Helmet, Chestplate, Gauntlets, Wristguard, Waistguard, and Boots.
- Weapons – consisting of a Sword or Mace, Bow, and Crossbow.
Note that you cannot purchase the individual pieces, only the entire set.
Equip the 1370 gear and enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. You will now have access to powerful new abilities that will help you take on the toughest challenges in Lost Ark..
Getting the 1370 Gear in Lost Ark is no easy task, but it’s definitely worth the effort. With the 1370 Gear equipped, you will be able to take on any challenge the game throws at you. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start your hunt for the 1370 Gear!