How to get T2 Gear in Lost Ark
Lost Ark is a free-to-play action MMORPG developed by Tripod Studio and published by Amazon Games. The game allows players to explore the huge world of Arkesia while battling monsters, searching for treasure, and upgrading their gear. But the question is, how do you get T2 Gear in Lost Ark?
Steps to get T2 Gear in Lost Ark:
- Reach level 40: In order to access T2 Gear, you will need to reach level 40. This is done by completing various quests and dungeons in order to gain experience points.
- Complete the “Alliance of Legends” quest: In order to access the T2 Gear, you must complete the “Alliance of Legends” quest, which can be found in the main quest line. This quest requires you to defeat a number of legendary monsters in order to progress.
- Visit the T2 Gear Vendor: Once you have completed the “Alliance of Legends” quest, you will be able to access the T2 Gear Vendor. This vendor is located in the city of Parcaaf, and you must make sure to visit the vendor in order to purchase the gear.
Tips to keep in mind:
- Account Leveling: You can increase your account level by completing daily quests, defeating world bosses, and participating in the Arena.
- Upgrade Gear: As you progress through the game, it is important to upgrade your gear in order to stay competitive. You can upgrade your gear by either farming dungeon bosses or by purchasing upgrade materials from the Item Exchange.
- Crafting & Enchanting: Once you have acquired enough currency, you can craft and enchant your gear at the Smithy in order to gain more powerful bonuses.
By following these steps, you will be able to obtain T2 Gear in Lost Ark. Keep in mind that the process can take some time, so be sure to do your research and take advantage of the various resources available. Good luck in your journey!