How To Make Baby Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Are you looking for a healthier way to make your favorite potato side dish? If so, consider using an air fryer to make baby potatoes. Not only is an air fryer easy to use, but it also provides an easy, sustainable way to enjoy food without added fat.
- 1. Wash: Rinse the baby potatoes and pat them dry. Slice each one in half.
- 2. Preheat: Preheat the air fryer at 392°F for about 3-5 minutes.
- 3. Add potatoes: Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and ensure that they don’t overlap.
- 4. Season and cook: Lightly spray the potatoes with your favorite oil and add salt to taste. Cook for about 10-12 minutes, shaking them about midway through the cooking time.
- 5. Check doneness: Check to see if the potatoes are cooked. If they need additional time, cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Serve: Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- You can also add various spices such as garlic powder, paprika, and other herbs and spices to the potatoes.
- If the potatoes are not cooked through, be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- When cooking potatoes in the air fryer, you may need to reduce the temperature by about 10-15 degrees.
- Be sure to check on the potatoes about halfway through the cooking time for optimal doneness.
Using an air fryer to make baby potatoes is a great way to enjoy a healthier version of your favorite side dish. Just follow the steps above and you’ll be sure to have a tasty, crispy dish that the whole family can enjoy.