How to Make Mango Puree for Baby
Mangoes are a sweet and delicious treat that add a tropical twist to smoothies and desserts. Making mango puree for baby is a great way to introduce mangoes to your little one. Here’s a simple guide to making healthy and nutritious mango puree for your baby.
- 3 ripe mangoes
- A blender
- A sieve
- Wash the mangoes: Start by washing the mangoes with cold water to remove any dirt or germs.
- Peel and Slice the Mangoes: Peel the mangoes and cut them into small, uniform slices.
- Blend: Place the mango slices in a blender and blend for a few seconds until you get a thick, smooth puree.
- Sieve the Puree: Strain the blended mango puree through a sieve to remove any large pieces of pulp.
- If the puree is too thick, add a little water or breast milk to thin it out.
- You can also add a little lemon juice to help preserve the mango puree for longer.
- If your baby doesn’t like the taste of mango puree, you can mix it with other fruits like bananas or apples.
That’s it! Now you know how to make delicious and nutritious mango puree for your baby. Enjoy!