Pureeing Eggs for Baby
Introducing eggs to your baby is a great way to give him/her a healthy boost of protein and other important nutrients. To make it into an easy to eat meal, you will need to know how to puree eggs for baby. Here are the easy steps to take in order to make mashed eggs for your little one.
What You Need:
- 2 Eggs
- ½ teaspoon of organic infant formula
- 1 tablespoon of organic butter
- Pinch of salt
- Small mixing bowl
- Hand blender or food processor
- Start by cracking both eggs into the mixing bowl.
- Gently mix in the infant formula and butter.
- Stir the egg mixture until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Use a hand blender or food processor to puree the egg mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Your mashed eggs are now ready to be served to your baby.
Pureeing eggs for baby is a simple process that will give your little one the nutrition he/she needs to grow. With just a few ingredients and a few easy steps, you can make mashed eggs that will delight you and your baby. Enjoy!