How to Safely and Easily Remove Hair from a Baby’s Eye
It can be difficult and intimidating to remove hair that has become stuck in a baby’s eye. However, it is important to remove the hair as quickly and safely as possible to avoid any potential irritation or infection. With the right supplies and approach, removing hair from a baby’s eye can be done easily and safely.
Things You’ll Need:
- Cotton swab
- Warm water
- Baby shampoo
- Gently wipe the eye with a tissue to remove any debris.
- Moisten a cotton swab with warm water and gently wipe the eye to remove any remaining debris.
- Dampen another cotton swab with a small amount of baby shampoo and gently wipe the eye.
- Use the cotton swab to gently pull the hair out of the eye.
- Rinse the eye with warm water and a cotton swab.
- Pat the eye dry with a tissue.
Removing hair from a baby’s eye can be a tricky task. However, with the right supplies and approach, it can be done safely and easily. Be sure to use gentle pressure and take your time when removing the hair. If you are still having difficulty, contact your pediatrician for assistance.