How to Turn off Blue Light on Motorola Baby Monitor
Motorola offers a range of baby monitors that come with features like blue light to enable parents to check on their child from a distance. Some parents may prefer to turn off the blue light on their baby monitor, for a variety of reasons. If you have a Motorola baby monitor and need to turn off the blue light, here’s how to do it.
Steps to Turn off Blue Light:
- Press the Menu button. The menu button is the round button located on the back of the monitor.
- Select Light. Once the menu appears, select the “Light” option.
- Scroll down. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select “Blue Light.”
- Toggle off Blue Light. Toggle the switch to “off” and hit the confirmation button.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you make any changes to the monitor settings, be sure to hit the “Confirm” button to save the changes.
- If you have a Motorola dual-view monitor, the blue light may be disabled on one side, but still remain active on the other side.
- If you turn off the blue light while the monitor is in use, it will automatically turn back on once you press the menu button.
That’s all there is to it! Turning off blue light on your Motorola baby monitor is an easy process that only takes a few steps. Keep in mind that turning off blue light may affect the visibility offered by the monitor, so be sure to make any necessary adjustments to maintain a clear view of your baby.