Upgrade Your Gear in Dragonflight
Ready to take your dragon to the next level? Upgrading your gear in the Dragonflight game can help you to level up and become a master dragon knight. Here are some tips to get you started:
Improve Your Weapon
- Choose a weapon that fits your play style – for example, close range or long range.
- Upgrade the weapons’ stats with coins or gems.
- Upgrade your weapon components – such as the grip, blade, and hilt – to improve its overall effectiveness.
- Unlock new weapon abilities by upgrading components.
- Get weapon mods – these offer special bonuses and effects when used.
Upgrade Your Armor
- Choose armor pieces that best fit your needs – for example, if you’re looking for defense, choose heavy armor.
- Upgrade your armor pieces with coins or gems.
- Unlock new armor abilities by upgrading the armor pieces.
- Craft armor pieces – craft armor pieces to further improve their effectiveness.
- Get armor mods – these offer special bonuses and effects when used.
Upgrade Your Mounts
- Choose the mount that best suits your play style – for example, if you’re looking for speed, choose a light mount.
- Upgrade the mounts’ stats with coins or gems.
- Unlock new mount abilities by upgrading the mount pieces.
- Equip your mount with gear – equip your mount with gear to further improve its effectiveness.
- Get mount mods – these offer special bonuses and effects when used.
Upgrading your gear in Dragonflight can help you to become a master dragon knight. Choose the best gear that fits your play style, upgrade and craft them to unlock new abilities, and equip your mounts with gear and mods for even greater power. Good luck on your quest and have fun!