Is Earth Mama Nipple Butter Safe for Baby?
Are you concerned about the ingredients used in products that you use for a newborn baby? Earth Mama Angel Baby’s Nipple Butter is an all-natural nipple cream made with only earth-friendly ingredients. It is designed to soothe, protect, and lubricate sore nipples while breastfeeding. The question is: is it safe enough to use for your little one?
What’s Inside Earth Mama Nipple Butter?
The ingredients used in Earth Mama Nipple Butter are all natural and carefully chosen for their healing power. It is composed of:
- Organic olive oil, that instantly relieves sore nipples while providing deep hydration
- Organic beeswax, which forms a protective barrier against moisture loss
- Organic mango seed butter, with its natural antioxidants that help nourish tender skin
- Organic calendula flower extract, which helps to heal chapped, cracked skin
- Organic shea butter, that is naturally rich in vitamins and fatty acids
Is it Safe and Non-Toxic?
The great thing about Earth Mama Nipple Butter is that it is made without lanolin, parabens, dairy, or soy, which can pose an allergen threat to the baby. Additionally, it is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and artificial fragrances, which can be irritating to a baby’s tender skin. All its ingredients are food-grade, certified organic and safe for ingestion, meaning that you won’t have to worry about your little one accidentally ingesting it.
Earth Mama Nipple Butter is an all-natural nipple cream that is safe to use on a newborn baby. Its ingredients are chosen for their therapeutic benefits, which can be of great help when breastfeeding. It is free of common allergens and irritants, making it a safe and non-toxic choice for providing relief from sore nipples.