Is Odoban Safe For Babies?
When it comes to cleaning products and ensuring the safety of your family, it’s important to always be mindful of the ingredients used in products you choose to use. Many household cleaning and odor eliminator products contain harsh chemicals that can be damaging to your health, especially to children. But is OdoBan safe for babies?
Ingredients in OdoBan
OdoBan is an aerosol-spray odor eliminator and disinfectant. It is available in plain and scented varieties. The primary active ingredient in OdoBan is di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate, a skin-safe ingredient. Other ingredients include distilled water, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, propane, isobutane and propylene glycol.
Pros and Cons of OdoBan
- It is generally considered safe to use around babies.
- It is effective in eliminating odors.
- The active ingredients used in the product are skin-safe.
- It is available in both a scented and non-scented version.
- The aerosol spray is flammable and should not be used near open flames.
- The product is not ideal for use near food preparation areas.
- The other inactive ingredients combined with the active ingredients may be irritating to sensitive skin.
- The spray has a strong odor that may be unpleasant for some.
Overall, OdoBan seems to be relatively safe for use around babies, with few reported negative effects. However, as with any cleaning product, it is important to use it with caution and keep it out of reach of children. If you choose to use OdoBan, be sure to always read the labels and follow the recommended safety instructions.