The Perfect Baby Shower Game: What’s in Your Purse?
Baby showers are a time to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new bundle of joy. What better way to do that than by playing a fun game? The perfect baby shower game is “What’s in Your Purse?” It’s a great way to get everyone involved, and it’s sure to be a hit. Here’s how to play:
- Before the baby shower, ask each guest to bring their purse.
- At the shower, have each guest place their purse on the table.
- Set a timer for one minute.
- When the timer starts, each guest must go through their purse and list all the items they can find.
- At the end of the minute, the guest with the most items listed wins.
- Make it a competition: If you want to make the game a little more competitive, you can divide the guests into teams and have them compete against each other to see who can find the most items in their purse.
- Make it a guessing game: Instead of having each guest list the items they find in their purse, you can have them describe the items and have the other guests guess what they are.
- Make it a scavenger hunt: Have each guest pick one item from their purse and have the other guests search for it in their own purses. The first one to find it wins.
The perfect baby shower game is “What’s in Your Purse?” It’s a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved in the celebration. With a few variations, you can make the game even more exciting. So, the next time you’re planning a baby shower, make sure to include this game in your list of activities.