Uncover What’s Inside: Fun Ideas for a What’s in Your Purse Baby Shower Game
Baby showers are a fun way to celebrate the arrival of a new little one. One of the most popular activities for these special occasions is the classic game of What’s in Your Purse. This game is a great way to get guests interacting and having fun. Here are some fun ideas to make your What’s in Your Purse Baby Shower Game even more memorable:
Set Up the Game
- Gather all the purses you will need for the game. Ask each guest to bring their own purse or provide a few extra purses for guests who forget.
- Place all the purses in one area of the room where everyone can easily access them.
- Divide the guests into teams of three or four.
- Give each team a list of items they must find in the purses. The list should include items like a lipstick, a pen, a credit card, a receipt, etc.
- Set a time limit for the game. Give each team five minutes to find all the items on the list.
- The team who finds the most items in the allotted time wins the game.
Make it Fun
- Create a Prize: Give the winning team a special prize like a gift card or a basket of baby items.
- Add a Twist: Give each team a different list of items to find. This will make it more challenging and exciting.
- Include a Theme: Have each team dress up in a certain theme, like a princess or superhero. This will make the game even more fun.
- Make it Interactive: Ask each team to come up with a funny skit or song about the items they find in the purses. This will get everyone laughing and having a great time.
The What’s in Your Purse Baby Shower Game is a fun and interactive way to celebrate the arrival of the new baby. With a few simple supplies and a little bit of creativity, you can make this game even more enjoyable for your guests. So, get ready to uncover what’s inside and have a blast at your baby shower!