What is Gear Item Mastery Activations?
Gear Item Mastery Activations are game mechanics that provide passive bonuses that increase your character’s power. Every gear item in the game, both weapons and armor, will give you one or more Mastery activations when equipped. These Mastery activations come in different flavors, with each flavor giving you a different type of bonus.
Types of Mastery Activations
There are several different types of Mastery Activations. These include:
- Boost Strength: boosts the Strength stat of your character.
- Boost Intelligence: boosts the Intelligence stat of your character.
- Boost Constitution: boosts the Constitution stat of your character.
- Increase Attack Power: increases the attack power of your character.
- Increase Defense: increases the defense of your character.
- Increase Magic Defense: increases the magic defense of your character.
- Increase HP & SP Recovered: increases the HP & SP recovered of your character.
- Increase Critical Chance: increases the chance for your character to land a critical hit.
- Increase XP Gain: increases the XP gained from defeated enemies.
How to Activate Mastery Bonuses
In order to unlock and activate these Mastery Bonuses, you must first equip the gear item. Once equipped, the Bonuses will become active and apply the bonuses to your character.
These Bonuses can be stacked up to five times. For example, if you have five of the same item, each will give you one additional Mastery Activation. As you use more items with the same Bonuses, the effect will increase, giving you more powerful Bonuses for your character.
Gear Item Mastery Activations are a great way to boost your character’s power. They provide passive bonuses that increase your character’s stats and abilities. It’s important to note that these Bonuses can be stacked, meaning you’ll get more powerful Bonuses the more of the same item you equip. With the right combination of Gear Item Mastery Activations, you’ll be able to maximize the power of your character.