When To Do Gender Reveal And Baby Shower
Having a baby is one of the most amazing things, and most families look forward to finding out the gender of the child. Similarly, a baby shower is a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival. However, many couples are unsure about when to organize a gender reveal or baby shower. Here are a few things to consider when deciding when to have your gender reveal and baby shower:
- Timing: A gender reveal is generally organized at the end of the second trimester, which is around 22-26 weeks. This gives couples enough time to prepare for the gender reveal.
- Who’s Invited: A gender reveal is usually kept smaller, with just close relatives and family members invited.
- Location: Everyone’s needs are different, but many couples hold gender reveals at home as it is easier, more intimate, and more cost-effective.
- Timing: Compared to a gender reveal, a baby shower is usually held at the end of the third trimester, around the 32nd or 34th week.
- Who’s Invited: Start by putting together a comprehensive guest list – include close friends, family, colleagues and coworkers.
- Location: A baby shower can be held at either home or in a venue. Think about how many people you’ll have, if you’ll be serving food, and if you’ll have any special requests.
Overall, there are two big occasions to look forward to when you’re expecting a baby – the gender reveal and the baby shower. However, these moments should be carefully planned depending on the family’s preferences. Make sure to consider the timing, who’s invited and the location when deciding when to have your gender reveal and baby shower.