Where to Sleep at Las Vegas Airport
Las Vegas is an exciting city, however its airport can be quite frustrating when you need to sleep there overnight. Fortunately there are some good options for sleeping in Las Vegas Airport.
- Rental Car Facilities: Many rental car firms offer comfortable chairs and couches in their reception areas which are often open 24 hours a day.
- McCarran Airport’s T1 and T3 Terminals: There are comfortable chairs, couches and benches in both the international T1 and domestic T3 buildings. Additionally, there are massage chairs available.
- Lounge Access: There are several lounges at Las Vegas Airport which provide beds and showers. These include USO, The Club at LAS, and the Delta Sky Club. However, these lounges often require payment or a verified membership.
- Hotels Near the Airport: There are several hotels near Las Vegas Airport which offer shuttle services. These include Courtyard by Marriott, Spring Hill Suites by Marriott, Marriot’s Grand Chateau, and Wild Wild West.
- Airport Sleep Pods: The Las Vegas Airport has recently installed dedicated sleeping pods. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and cost $25 per hour.
The best place to sleep at Las Vegas Airport will depend on your budget and needs. With careful planning, it is possible to find a comfortable and safe place to sleep at the airport.