Who Got More Money, Lil Baby or NBA YoungBoy?
It’s a question that fans of the two major rappers have been asking for years – who got more money, Lil Baby or NBA YoungBoy? The answers may surprise you.
NBA YoungBoy Net Worth
Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, known professionally as NBA YoungBoy, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. His estimated net worth is about $4 million.
Lil Baby Net Worth
Dominique Jones, or Lil Baby as he is known professionally, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter as well. His estimated net worth is $6 million.
So Who Got More Money?
Based on their estimated net worths, Lil Baby clearly has more money in the bank than NBA YoungBoy.
What Other Factors Play a Role?
In measuring the wealth of two people, it is important to consider other factors beyond just their net worth. That being said, some other factors that could influence the wealth of the two performers could include:
- Music Sales: Who has sold more music?
- Tour Revenues: Who has been able to generate more revenues from tours?
- Endorsement Deals: Who has the better endorsement deals?
- Investments: Who has the better investments?
- Business Ventures: Who has the more successful business ventures?
Ultimately, the answer to who has more money may depend on which of these factors someone considers to be the most important.