Who Owns ArchWell Health?
ArchWell Health is a medical center of excellence and lifestyle destination spread across multiple cities in the United States. It offers the highest level of care with unmatched personalized experience and advanced technologies. But who is behind this state-of-the-art facility?
The Founding Team of ArchWell Health consists of two cofounders with deep roots in the healthcare industry.
- Joseph Whitehouse, MD, PhD, FACEP: Dr. Whitehouse is a leading physician-leader in the field of emergency medicine for the last 20 years. He has served as Chairman of Emergency Medicine at multiple locations and is the current Chief Strategic Officer of ArchWell Health.
- Gary Kaplan, MD: Dr. Kaplan is a nationally renowned healthcare executive and the Chairman/CEO of ArchWell Health. He has had a distinguished career as a physician/executive leader over the past 30 years.
ArchWell Health is backed by prominent names in the healthcare and investor industries.
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust: ArchWell Health is supported by the Trust, which is dedicated to enhancing lives through its grant-making activities.
- Temasek: Temasek is a Singapore-based investment fund with a portfolio that spans the global healthcare market.
- Altaris Capital: Altaris, a health-focused private equity firm, is also part of the investors of ArchWell Health.
The combination of cofounders, healthcare investors, and capital is making ArchWell Health the leading provider of superior healthcare services in the United States. With the support of its cofounders and backers, ArchWell Health is sure to continue providing superior quality healthcare to its customers.