Will My Baby Have Curly Hair Quiz
The question of whether or not your baby will have curly hair is an age-old one that many parents ponder. While the answer isn’t set in stone, there are a few factors that can help you make an educated guess. Take this quiz to see if your baby may have curly hair!
1. What are the hair types of the parents?
The biggest factor in determining whether or not your baby is likely to have curly hair is to look at the hair types of the parents.
- If both parents have curly hair:Your baby will likely have a head full of beautiful curls!
- If one parent has curly hair:Your baby has a 50/50 chance of having naturally curly hair, or at least wavy hair.
- If one parent has straight hair, but the other has wavy or curly hair:Your baby will most likely have wavy hair, but there’s a chance of thicker, curlier strands popping up.
- If both parents have straight hair:Your baby has a lower chance of having naturally curly hair, but it’s still possible they could grow in with a bit of wave.
2. What is the ethnic background of the parents?
The ethnic background of the parents can offer clues as to whether or not your baby will have curly hair. African American babies, for example, are much more likely to be born with naturally curly hair than Caucasian babies. However, those with mixed ethnic backgrounds may see a combination of hair types in their baby.
3. Did the parents use styling products?
Another factor that can influence the texture of your baby’s hair is the use of styling products by the parents. If either parent used products such as hair gels or hair mousses on a regular basis, this could affect the texture of your baby’s hair when they’re born.
Based on the answers to these three questions, you should now have a better idea of whether or not your baby will have curly hair. Remember, the answer isn’t set in stone and each baby is unique; so whatever your little one’s head is full of, it’s sure to be beautiful!